I have a dream of a vibrant planet earth, with life and abundance everywhere – a place where every person on this globe can live in peace, have their basic needs met without effort and have the freedom to grow and contribute to humanity by following their true passion and purpose. A planet where all universal truth is known, respected and practiced, and where mass fear and control has been eliminated. A planet where people can heal their bodies and their souls, learn of the power of unconditional love and of their creative abilities to manifest a true heaven on earth.
Impossible you may say?
Far from it, as the creation of it is already under way! To quote a phrase from Norman Vincent Peale: “What man can conceive and believe, he will achieve”, is as true now as it was in the past. Once someone knows the truth of life, and who they really are, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
We are each creators of our own future. We create our circumstances every day by what we think about and dwell upon. Unfortunately too many dwell in fear, through false beliefs that have been manufactured purposely to keep the global populace controlled. These beliefs have only created destruction and chaos for our planet. When we learn the truth of who we really are, learn to accept, forgive and love ourselves and others, we can then gain the freedom and power to create positive outcomes for our life.
It has been said by Cloe Mandanes (a life coach and noted psychologist): “Every person on this planet has only 6 basic needs; and that everything we choose to do is an effort to fulfill those basic needs”. These basic needs are:
- The need for CERTAINTY: knowing that our basic needs for survival will be met and the security in knowing that through certain efforts, certain results will be attained.
- The need for VARIETY: being human we like some challenges and surprises, just to keep from being bored.
- The need to feel SIGNIFICANT: to feel special, unique and respected as a human being.
- The need to have LOVE & CONNECTION: to have friends, family or a special someone in our life to share love with.
- The need for PERSONAL GROWTH: to evolve and expand our capabilities
- The need to CONTRIBUTE: to our families, communities, countries and humankind as a whole.
The problem lies when these basic needs are restricted or denied us – it results in unnecessary stress, mental illnesses and a variety of health disorders among people. Our monetary system (as it exists today), creates barriers to the majority of people wishing to contribute, as “survival” has now become a priority. The wealthy elite and their corporations too often put “profit over human interest” (even people’s lives), resulting in all manner of illness, suffering, financial hardship and global destruction.
My belief is that ALL human beings deserve love and respect; and every human being should have the certainty of knowing that their basic needs for survival, along with the freedom to learn and grow is “Guaranteed”. This God-given right should be afforded to everyone, without exception – without having to “earn that right” by profiting on another!
We need to stop making profit our God. We need to clear and eliminate our fears and judgments and realize that human life should always be put above profits and power. How do we complete this world transformation? It requires just a few major steps:
- Having enough people discover the truth of who they really are and their potential.
- Shifting our perspective on life and rejecting beliefs that promote fear and separation.
- Legislating “full transparency” in all things, so people have the “freedom to choose”.
- Stopping all wars and conflicts that are created solely for profit and control.
- Simplifying the tax system, eliminating “loopholes” that allow those earning over a million dollars per year to pay nothing while those earning the least, pay more.
With these changes (elaborated on extensively in my book) we can easily satisfy all the needs that an individual and family requires to live comfortably, in prosperity and good health; and in this “Time of Awakening” when people are questioning and seeking answers more than ever before, the time is ripe for EVERYONE’S DREAM TO COME TRUE!